Survival stories...After break up?

I have been broken up from my first ex boyfriend for almost a year now. I know some people are gonna read this a say A YEAR and you are not over him yet? He was my first and I never had to deal with losing someone that I love/rejection. So this year has been hard for me. I am crying a little now.

How did you guys get through the pain?

How long did it take to get over them?

Did you finally meet someone who loves you?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• i get through the pain, just concentrating in my goals and to reach them, by that time. Also spending my time at college going out with my friends. Also I went to a psychologist, because my break up was hard, I was going to marry him. I take more than a year to get over it. I had few relationship, but haven't work. But I have reached some of my goals, and someday I will find someone that really love me. So I have keep going. But first you must get over, bet happy with you, if you are going to star a new relationship with someone in the future.

After 10 years, my first boyfriend contact me and told me he was sorry and that he realize the big mistake he did.

• R you serious? why did he say that