Why would a guy ask "why are you avoiding me"?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a legit question. He clearly thinks you're avoiding him. If you've been going out for a good length of time (more than a month), I'd say you should find out if you're just not into him anymore, or he's demanding too much of your time. You'll need to assess the situation more than you think because when a guy goes the length to ask that, he's feeling neglected. Which could very well be because he's invested too much of his self worth into you, and that's not your problem. Find a solution that works for you both for frequency of connection, etc... Or drop him.

• Im avoiding because apperently he told someone I was on a stalking mode.

I confronted him about it. So after that a week went by and I saw him. I walked the opposite side and say somewhere else. And he asked "why are you avoiding me".

• You're anonymous, it won't let me.

• Just followed you it's Kim's

Most Helpful Girl

• You're probably avoiding him, or it seems to him that you're avoiding him, and he wants to know why.

• Then you should tell him that (if you haven't already).

What Guys Said 2

• He want to know why are you avoiding him

• He's insecure

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!