Relationship of 3 + years?

Dating someone for 3 plus years and they forgot to say happy birthday to you. Not intentional but possibly they were stressed and just slipped their mind, would you forgive them or break up?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I have forgotten my birthday before and I've forgotten other people's even if I was reminded on Facebook. I'd mention it to them gently but without pointing fingers. It isn't the sort of thing to get your panties in a twist about, it's just an honest human mistake

• See I wasn't even allowed to make up for it. She just... gave up :(

• That's good for you. I'm working on trying to find happiness for myself before I find someone again :)

• Same for me!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd forgive them. It's not a big deal. I don't get people's hang ups on if their spouse forgot about what day it was. I forget where i put things some times, its the same damn thing.

What Girls Said 2

• I would forgive them. Breaking up over something like that seems a little overkill.

• See that's what I thought Too! I couldn't believe it when she wanted to break up. It was like. Wtf?

• I would never break up for something as tiny and insignificant as that.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!