Is it worth it to spend all of your free time to pay off a nice house and car?

Like you hardly see your family then what's the point? You hardly could enjoy the nice house because you're always working so what's the point?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Time with family is important - but I could also see how a house could be worth some hard work, because it keeps its value and goes up in value. But an expensive car is really not worth it, it is a meaningless status symbol and goes down in value quickly.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it depends on priorities. I work to avoid my family, and don't really care about free time so I work as much as possible.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I can have a nice house and car without it costing a fourtune. Its not worth it to work so much you dont have a life

0|0
    0|0
  • Exactly. It's important to enjoy your life while you can.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• That's not the only issue the amount of interest paid on a mortgage is staggering. Every time you move you pay taxes to buy a new home and also commission paid to the retailer to sell the house.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's what I'm doing, I work 51-60+ hours a week

0|0
    0|0
    • The thing about it is invest your money I personally like older cars = easily paid off... having a house is an investment which is a total win, I'm saving to & have a 41k & trade stocks... -_- I'm remodeling my house right now

• No it is a social trap

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;