What do you think is his problem?

I'll look up and see him looking at me lots of times, but whenever I try to engage him or just say hi or whatever he just looks at me and doesn't respond... haha... if you have any ideas why this is please share

12

Most Helpful Guy

• He is shy, or he might like you, but not want to be in a realtionship with you, or he might have low self esteem and think he's not good enought for you or it could be something else like you remind him of an ex of someoen else...

What Guys Said 1

• He likes you, is shy, and is too nervous to make a move.

What Girls Said 1

• i think he's intimidated hah, and that might sound typical for someone to say but I've had that happen to me before but that boy who didn't say anything to me even though we made eye contact about 10 times a day ended up being my boyfriend for about three months. He told me that he was always intimidated and his brain just had a meltdown every time I said a word to him so he just freaked and didn't say anything at all. I think you should try approaching him in a way that's more suttle, maybe over the computer.. to give him time to think about what he wants to say back. I hope this helps!