Getting back with an ex that I broke up with... Twice?

She says that she would never allow herself to get back with me. Yet when we talk it's about what how I would treat her if we were back together. We haven't been together for 2 years and realistically I'm still super into her. My question more pertains to weather or not I should peruse the idea of "doing whatever it takes to get her back".

21

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, I don't think it sounds like the best idea. Is she going to hold what you did over your head forever? Are you gonna chase her only for her to act like you're not good enough because you made mistakes in the past? I think if she forgave you and wanted to be with you, she would. I don't like the idea if having to "earn" the chance unless you did something major and she needs you to show her that your behavior or attitude has massively improved.

• What does "anything" entail? Like don't murder anyone, or something illogical like that. Ya know?

• Nothing like that but she wants me to "earn" my chance to get back with her. I just wanna know if it's a good idea to go down that route or just look for a new girl.

• Alright, thank you.

What Guys Said 1

• The first thing you should consider is why you broke up and you need to think to yourself is she goi g to change whatever it is you can't live with. If your not sure or believe she will never change move on and don't waste each other's time anymore. My rule is never go back to your ex. I believe that they will never change and that you can do so much better than them so don't settle for just anyone.

• See the thing is I broke up with her because I thought she was getting bored. She was obviously not, but I talked myself into thinking she was. I didn't wanna get broken up with so I did it... Kinda my fault