Guys have you ever become really sweet to your girl just before breaking up out of guilt or something?

If so, why do you do this... to try and ease the blow, end on good terms etc or?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. My behaviour has never changed before breaking up. Easing the blow gives the false notion and just hits them harder.

• Well that's what I would have thought too.

• 100% 🙂

• Glad to hear.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, don't want to hurt her feelings, make her cry.

• I can completely see why you'd not want to do that, but I just think it's best to be honest to help her deal with it sooner because she's going to end up hurt eventually anyway, and it's actually more painful than straight up honesty.

• Good point. I believe in cutting ties. Like you said, you can't cleanly move on with them still linked to you one way or an other.

• Yeah you're definitely right there! I think women find it easier to maintain a friendship, albeit sometimes innocently and naively (dependent on the type of relationship they had).

• Yes, simply because I cared about her well being as a person.

Better to breakup right away.

• Are men generally like this with all women if that's their nature or just certain ones?

• People can change, if they want themselves.

• True

• Nah I don't do this. Door open for everyone.

• I haven't.
    Though the decision to breakup can be made very quickly, so it might seem that way.

• I'm having issues with that rn

What Girls Said 0