Want my ex-girlfriend back, what should I do ?

Hi,

I will very appreciate your "external" independent opinion.

3 days ago my girlfriend (for 3 months) broke up with me

on Skype, while she on her 1.5 months vacation back home.

Frankly, at the day she left I could feel some "coldness" from her,

although just hour before her flight we were having passion sex.

After week at her home (and not too much communication during this time), she contacted me early in the morning

and we had a long chat (microphone didn't work)...

She told me that things happened too fast for us and she scared...

Actually may be she has a point - in 3 months we became as a 3 years couple, including occasional fighting.

We were talking about moving in together and even "dreaming" about what our kids will look like. (I am Russian, she from Philippines)

She told me at least 10 times that she still loves me, misses me, she is very sad, crying and all this stuff...

But wants to be alone...Which is totally acceptable with me...But for how long ?

I don't want to be her "back up" plan. (please see Q1 below)

I want to point out that we both loved very much each other (I almost no doubt it),

we both grown up (I am 33, she 28) and knew that we both want "serious relationship" and looking in the same direction.

We had good times and bad times (occasional fighting, mostly for nothing) and it seems those fights slowly but surely "ate" our relationship.

I know that she loved me very much and believe that she still loves me now...Of course I also love and care about her.

My question are:

1) Is she serious about this break up or just need time for herself ?

I know that her ex-bf (they were together 3 years and break 2 months before I met her) somewhere near her now and it makes me crazy...

I afraid that she will do some stupid move and we both will be sorry about it later...

2) She still wants to chat with me and to be friends.

And when I told her "I think that we already talked about everything, there is nothing to add"

she was upset that I don't want to chat with her ?

So how should I behave - should I be friendly even if it hurts me just to make her feel better ?

3) Is it any chance to get her back ? How should I act ?

Some suggest to play it "I am cool and busy without you", other suggest to be sensitive, friendly and around her when she needs it.

I really confused. In the long term I would like her back, what should I do (or not to do) ?

Any comments / suggestions are very appreciated.

Thanks,

Avi
1
0