Why do people keep breaking up with me?

i know its because long distance or whatever.. but even the close relationships.

am i not good enough? I've been called cute and appearance wise i don't think I'm bad at all. maybe my personality? even though i'm nice to them. what makes you want to break up with someone?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• this is happening because the relationship is the one that controls you and not you who controls the relationship.
    being nice or good looking isn't a measure for the period of the relationship... you've to develop yourself and set rules to decide if someone deserves to be in a relationship with you, not because you're not as good enough as you said.

you've to gain experience from previous relationships, not comparing yourself with other relationships or reduce your potential.

be what you want to be not what others want to see
    Good luck...

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you put forth an effort with these guys? The ones that that you actually have in person relationships with?

• I might have put in too much and it turned them off

What Guys Said 6

• They probably found better ones? It's hard to pinpoint based on what you've said... I think your looks/character aren't relevant here, some men just can't get satisfaction with one female only. They constantly need a new one.

• Me break up with someone? Not enough sexuality is usually the case but other then that it could be how you communicate?

• Can i join u?

• How long do these relationships last?

• This last one was almost two years, rest was less than a month

• Don't worry about it

• Do you quickly jump into a relationship? If you don't value yourself others won't value you

• yeah because they acted like they were really into me, I guess not

• the developing feelings part is always rushed because the guy comes on too strong at the beginning, before really having a chance to decide where we stand

:/ then decide later, that they don't want to do this anymore

• You need to not be afraid to tell them to chill. You don't want to lock yourself in a relationship with someone who doesn't have real feelings for you, just thinking with their dick

• If she's crazy af.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!