Why does my ex WHO DUMPED ME still care what I do with other guys?

He got really jealous and messaged me not to do (certain thing) again clearly because of his jealousy. He’s the one who said “move on, it’s over” but still gets jealous. We’re not even in contact right now

Most Helpful Guy

• I get so sick of this question. The answer is always the same. He’s keeping dibs on you so he can drift in and out of your life using you as a backup plan when he can’t find someone else to fuck. If you fall for someone else that means he will no longer have access to your pussy

Most Helpful Girl

• That's messed up. Please cut off all contact with him and block him on all platforms. That sort of jealous behavior isn't cool in relationships and definitely isn't cool when you aren't even together. Can you imagine if you were talking to a guy and his crazy ex started messaging you telling you to leave him alone? Super immature and a huge turn off. Not to mention, this guy could have the potential to turn violent if he's possessive enough

What Guys Said 3

• Lol power and control I'm here for you if you need to know anything feel free to ask me

• He wants to see if you're miserable without him or not

• Because he is an emotional thing.

What Girls Said 1

• Because he's a possessive cuntmuffin. Ignore him and get on with what you want to do.