What do I do about this relationship?

evelyn26
What should I do about this relationship?

I am 26 and he is 23. We started as F buddies 2 years ago then turned into bf/gf 1 yr ago. Did the casual thing and it worked great cause he didn’t want anything serious and I didn’t either (lost my virginity to him.) He said I love you first, first date was a trip to Vegas, wanted to move in together (we went to a lender earlier this year) talked about babies and he even mentioned a ring. Then I found out earlier this year that he was always messing around with girls. We continued seeing each other. Things were working well then months later he became distant, less texts, no effort to see me, said I irritated him and would not talk to me much on those many trips we took. He said we fought on trips but they were all small arguments that he started. Once got mad at how I was holding a Pizza wrong. Last month, after a trip, days without texting, I finally texted saying hi hope hope all is well. He said yes and said have a pleasant night. I told him we need to talk. He said about what? He didn’t want to hear me out. He said I don’t want to do this anymore, asked for a break to think and ended with I love you enjoy the break. Later apologized said he was drunk but that this was good for us anyways. He said I went overboard with him asking for distance? That I did nothing wrong cause I asked if I did. I was the best gf-nice, gave him space, loving, loyal, honest, gave him gifts/trips, understanding etc
haven’t seen him in a month and last we texted was 6 days ago.
he is bipolar, drug and alcohol addict that was abandoned and adopted as a baby with a history of many gfs.
What do I do about this relationship?
4
0