I dont see a future with him?

i love him very much and weve been together for two years. at the moment i definitely wouldn’t want to leave him, but the thing is... he can't have kids...(yes i know im young but one day i would like kids so dont go saying “u to young to have kids” because i dont wanna hear it.) he doesn't know i feel this way and doesn't think i have an issue with it... he treats me really well... but i have no idea what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Decide what is more important for you and when. Many woman fail to get a child nowadays, because it's hard to maintain a proper relationship as a basis for children

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe talk to him about it and see if you are on the same page. Discuss the future and see if you want to have a family one day. There is always adoption. Or maybe talking to him will make you both realize it won't work out. Just be open and honest with each other to see what both of you want.

What Guys Said 2

• Consider adoption or a sperm bank?
    You're a bit too young to give that serious worry; you have plenty of time, no need to rush a decision.

• Is really sad that you keep this secret from him definetly definitely need to talk with him about that.

Anyway physically there are few other ways to have kids

What Girls Said 3

• If I were you and I really would love a guy I would not leave him. 1st thing is you don't even know if you will still be with him in a couple of years and 2nd thing is you can adopt a child. I know women prefer to born their own kids but if you love someone it is worth it and you can both help a child and love it the same. Many guys can have children but are not good fathers.

• Which is more important him or the kids you want one day. You could adopt but I know thats not at all the same

• You're 18 don't worry about it. If you love him, they're other options to hVenkids. Adoption is one of them. If you don't talk to him about this situation you will have a burden. But again you're only 18.