He has completely distanced himself from me. Insight into ex boyfriend's head please!!

Hi, me and boyfriend broke up about 6/7 weeks ago. After we finished ( he broke up with me saying he didn't want responsibility of relationship anymore) I found out I was pregnant. Although he said he wasn't happy about it, but he made so much effort with me - as if were an item again. I unfortunately miscarried week later. Since then I have absolute minimal contact from him. He has completely distanced himself from me. I miss him so so much but refuse to beg and chase. Any ideas of what he maybe thinking and how to get him back? I'm thinking about no contact ... but I think that's only if I want to move on and not get him back? Thanks for help.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Hes not into you... he wants to move on if he stops contacting you then its not a good sign

What Guys Said 1

• the miscariage could be from the stress you went through from the breakup , in a way I don't think he believes that you where pregnant and probably thought you plotted to get back with him and when you where back together you got rid of the excuse. He does not trust you in short and don't think he wil trust you again although its not your fault.

What Girls Said 1

• Wow! that's a really tough thing to go through, and my heart goes out to you. =(

I would say cut off all contact with him for a while... during that time period go out and have fun, get a new haircut, new clothes, whatever and make yourself feel pretty. Then after the period of silence send him an email or a letter that say something around you've come to terms with the breakup and would like to be friends sometime in the future. I read this in an article somewhere... good luck.