Why are girls confusing?

If a girl says were dating then why does she go out and sleep with other guys. When she says she needs to be single why does she go out and start dating again right away? Why does she always contradict herself by saying I need to grow up and be mature but then when I do try she says I need to be young and dumb.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Because some guys are stupid enough to choose to subject themselves to be ridiculed by girls who are obviously not interested in them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Humans are a confusing bunch. Dont single out girls. Every now and then you see people saying something and doing the other.

What Girls Said 3

• Because she wants someone, but not you and she doesn't have the balls to say it to your face.

• why is this one particular girl you decided to bitch about on the internet to a bunch of strangers who have no idea who you or she is being confusing?

No clue. Maybe ask her?//

• Because she’s an asshole obviously

What Guys Said 1

• She wants to feel less pressured and therefore its easier to be nice and say it in a way that the guy interprets to not be invasive.. after all... its him she obviously doesn't want to date