Should I cheat or divorse?

Most Helpful Girl

• U obviously are pulled in both directions... need alil adventure, wanna feel loved, tired of bein unhappy. Need more specs than just should u cheat or divorce.

What Girls Said 5

• Think about how you will feel when your girls find out Dad has been lying and sneaking off to other women for sex. Pretty crap thing to teach your daughters in my opinion.

If you aren't happy and don't think therapy will work then file for divorce or try a trial separation. I would suggest setting down rules if you do that though, like making it clear you would or wouldn't be seeing other people during this time.

• If you cheat, you are provoking her to divorce you ya know and that's such a jerk and coward thing to do. If you divorce, it better mean you gave it everything you had after some time but now your hope and patience is gone. So divorce

• Obviously divorce.

• dicorce

• Don’t cheat. Go get a divorce first

What Guys Said 13

• Open marriage?

• No it's not

• I'm saying that's potentially an option between divorce and cheat

Are you just wanting variety, or is the sex life with your wife dead? How do you get along otherwise? How old are your kids?

• Want variety

• Cheaters are scum, divorce him.

• Divorce

• If it's to the point you should divorce. If you cheat you're the bad person and the new person your with will not trust you

• Divorce of course. Cheating is fucked up.

• Why would you think about cheating?

• Divorce

• Divorce

• Divorce

• Why not both?

• Divorce

• It's hard to say ex wife are fucking expensive mime costs me $9000/month

• Do you have children?