Do good honest rugged sexy loyal dad material men still exist, cause im starting to think NO?

Are their ANY real men left in the world? The kind that work hard, have calisise on his hands, takes out the trash, is loyal to one woman, wants a family and a good job?

519

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course they do but they're hard to me. They work and don't waste their time on online shit like this.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm gunna defend guys here... for reason yes there are men out there like that but are often overlooked... girls like bad boys who treat them like shit!!

when a good guy comes along a girl treats him like shit and says you not see kid but u work hard and give me all ur cash in child support etc etc...

see?

There are bastard men out there but equally bad bastard women out there also... We just ruining each other's genders and it's all our own faults

• God bless you.

• @bawfar See it on the mums and bumps pages sometimes I'm ashamed of my gender
      Those mothers won't go out to work but only concern with another man n have kids with that and their pissy stick pictures

• Well said and I appreciate how strongly you feel about this matter. As a guy who's done all sorts of jobs I can say that I always been looked down on, especially when wearing my dirty work clothes. But now that I'm wearing a shirt and tie things seem to be changing, I don't know whether to be glad or disappointed.

What Guys Said 18

• Ya but they want women who know how to spell "callouses" correctly and don't go around talking about "real" men.

• Yes definitely there is.. It depends on where are you looking..

• Hell, the moment you threw in the word "sexy" it meant that whatever type of man you were looking for just got hell of a lot harder to find. But yes, I do believe such men exist, though probably only a small minority.

• Yes, but I don't think they are very excited about single mothers.

• Ah, you are rapidly approaching The Wall.

• If you want something, you should be able to afford it. I hear that complain a lot, but the truth is, women who ask it usually don't deserve such a man. Work on yourself to become worthy and you'll find one some day.

• Nope

• Yeah but i'm ugly as sin

• Yes there is room in left in this world it's just that the way Society has people so locked into their ways and materialistic things we lose sight of what really matters don't let a few dumbasses mess it up for the real ones

• That sounds super hypergamous.

• No, you're too old. If you're not married by 25 all you have left table scraps.

• I am a loyal , dad that works hard every day...

• Im here but to old sorry

• Yes but in short supply and high demand

• Hahahahha comments are funny! But yes they do exist still. you'll find him

• Yes - THERE ARE GOOD MEN & WOMEN and NOW ALSO THE REST - TRANSGENDERS TAKING OVER

• There are fewer of real men than there use to be, but there are certainly a hell of a lot more real men than real women in the US today. Jesus fucking Christ American women have gone down the toilet.

• Yes but you do not want him.

What Girls Said 4

• yes, they exist. You just won't find 'em online.

• My boyfriend is all those, minus the nasty calises lmao

• Cause the kind that doesn't work with his hands and doesn't want kids is a fake man?

• Yes but they're also possessive and controlling. Some even abusive. The kind that want a stay at home woman. From personal experience.

• Or the good ones are already taken lol.