When should I call my ex?

its been 6 weeks since he left me out of the blue... no communication... except for when I gave him his stuff back 3 weeks ago and he never gave me mine... when is a good time to call and try yet again to get my stuff back?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• That is the first thing I do after a break up I pack up everything she didn't take and drop it off. I have had a two exes "misplace all my belongings" so if he has anything you value and he won't answer you calls/texts leave a voice mail or text what day/time you will be by to get your stuff. If he doesn't respond or he is not there at the time you told him you would be there he either trashed your stuff or is stalling to have a reason to contact you later I'm not sure why but what other reason does he have to keep your things.

• Theres things there and I know what they are we stayed at his house everynight for 2 years ... but now I see other girls going to his house... and I'm sure I'm never seeing my things again

What Guys Said 1

• If that is the only thing you want from him, I'd call him "right away". There's no need to hesitate. If there are still some feelings left, you need some time for it to fade. And thinking about those things he did not gave you is not the way to "fade feelings". So, ASAP get your things... ;)

• I didn't wanna break up but the problem is he didn't want me to give him his stuff back he ignored the question for 3 week then I saw him with a girl and I just called him and said get my stuff together ill be there in 5 min... I got there he took his stuff back and told me he started going threw things but hasn't gotten around to get it all together

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah just go get your stuff.

There's no time period for that.

Just be like hey it's my stuff give it back.

• Like NOW? Get your butt away from the computer and get your stuff lady! =)

• Get your stuff and Get it over it and move on. In less you did something to him and scared how he would react because its not time period to get your stuff.

• I didn't do anything .. one day he turned around and said he loves my he's in love with me but he's not happy with him and we broke up ...it was litterally out of the blue... he made it a point to tell me that there are girls who like him but he isn't interested and doesn't talk to them like that and doesn't want a relationship... so this was on him

• It sounds like you need to just get your stuff and it also sounds like you still have a lot of feelings for him. All I am going to say is to be rational about any decision you make.

Good Luck!

• Thank you and I do we were together for 2 years and I really didn't want it to end