Why men tends to say lot of promises but won't do it and in the end the promises will be nothing?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of promises in relationships means there's an empty space between you and the person you're dating... If that relationship is in the continuation, I would advise you to be smarter and wiser to look at the downside and determine what you want cuz I believe that a lot of promises in the relationship is the sign of the unstable relationship.

Good luck...

What Guys Said 4

• There is a saying. Men will forget a woman's mistakes, and therefore be able to live with them. Women will forgive a man's mistakes, but never forget. This basically says men are incapable of forgiveness and are forgetful. Believe it or not, men forget things because they hurt to remember them and don't help fix the problem. We all make promises in relationships, but if the relationship ends then all those promises are lost.

• Because they’re using you

• They do? What kind of promises did he make?

• I cannot imagine an ounce of bias in this question judging by your username alone.

What Girls Said 0