How come guys don’t like kids from other relationships?

013

Most Helpful Guy

• Because there not very smart and for me who has be the package deal I've seen so many women not care about who the guy is they're about to get with and how he treats her kids ladies if your new man does not get along with your kids doesn't like your kids move on your kids have to be number one always always just 500 million men out there if your boyfriend is not like your kids run from him

What Guys Said 12

• Why? Because of the baggage they bring. Their father typically undermines the relationship between the mother and you as her new BF/husband. And of course, the kids typically behave in a manner that is hateful toward the guy.

Ask them to wash the dishes, you get attitude. Ask them to do their homework and they call the guy all sorts of names and then they don't do their work. They lie to their mother about the guy and do everything to make a guy's life as miserable as possible. God forbid I tried to enforce any discipline.

After they finally move out of the house, they act like leeches afterward. After my experience, I fully understand WHY lions eat the young when they take over a pride.

• you're basically saying that all guys don't like that but some actually don't mind whatsoever and other guys they want to love their own flesh and blood rather then another man's child.

• I got fixed to avoid it so I certainly am not going to raise someone elseโ€™s.

• 1. Men come after you, the kids, and your family, on your list of priorities.
    2. The kids have no obligation to like or respect him, regardless of what mommy tells them.
    3. Men raised by single mothers know first hand what its like when the relationship doesn't work out and you never see Mr. ___ again... or Mr.____ or Mr.____.
    4. Single mothers typically have screws loose. (don't care about your anecdote).
    5. Hard to correct shitty parenting from a previous relationship. I. e. real daddy bought their affection and here I come along, hard ass raised on a farm, no iPads, tv, Xbox etc. Disaster waiting to happen when its discipline time.

• Works the other way too... I've a daughter of 11 and a son of 9 and when women hear this they've said no thanks ๐Ÿ˜•

• Iโ€™m sorry ๐Ÿ˜. Guess happens either way. Just donโ€™t know when itโ€™s abusing and need to leave.

• It's time to leave if he's not treating them properly and gelling with them... so what they're not his kids if he truly loves their mum then he'd make all the efforts to bond with them and have a father type relationship with them ๐Ÿ˜•

• A better question to ask is why would guys want the bastard children from past relationships.

• Because the ones who didn't had more children of their *own* than the ones who didn't care. Read "Sociobiology"

• It isn't my responsibility to deal with someone else's problems repeatedly for years to come because of their bad choices/mistakes.

• Not all man... can you try text me?

• Well kids are kids but it's upon understanding just to retreat them nicely and also like them at the same time

• They have to spend money on kids that are not their own and will never love like their own

• Too much drama

What Girls Said 0