How come guys don’t like kids from other relationships?
What Guys Said 12
Because there not very smart and for me who has be the package deal I've seen so many women not care about who the guy is they're about to get with and how he treats her kids ladies if your new man does not get along with your kids doesn't like your kids move on your kids have to be number one always always just 500 million men out there if your boyfriend is not like your kids run from him
I got fixed to avoid it so I certainly am not going to raise someone else’s.
Why? Because of the baggage they bring. Their father typically undermines the relationship between the mother and you as her new BF/husband. And of course, the kids typically behave in a manner that is hateful toward the guy.
Ask them to wash the dishes, you get attitude. Ask them to do their homework and they call the guy all sorts of names and then they don't do their work. They lie to their mother about the guy and do everything to make a guy's life as miserable as possible. God forbid I tried to enforce any discipline.
After they finally move out of the house, they act like leeches afterward. After my experience, I fully understand WHY lions eat the young when they take over a pride.
A better question to ask is why would guys want the bastard children from past relationships.
Because the ones who didn't had more children of their *own* than the ones who didn't care. Read "Sociobiology"
It isn't my responsibility to deal with someone else's problems repeatedly for years to come because of their bad choices/mistakes.
1. Men come after you, the kids, and your family, on your list of priorities.
2. The kids have no obligation to like or respect him, regardless of what mommy tells them.
3. Men raised by single mothers know first hand what its like when the relationship doesn't work out and you never see Mr. ___ again... or Mr.____ or Mr.____.
4. Single mothers typically have screws loose. (don't care about your anecdote).
5. Hard to correct shitty parenting from a previous relationship. I. e. real daddy bought their affection and here I come along, hard ass raised on a farm, no iPads, tv, Xbox etc. Disaster waiting to happen when its discipline time.
Well kids are kids but it's upon understanding just to retreat them nicely and also like them at the same time
They have to spend money on kids that are not their own and will never love like their own
Not all man... can you try text me?
Too much drama
What Girls Said 0
Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.