Is this bad? Have you done it?

I am moving on from a break up. I got dumped...lol

But sometimes daydream and hope to see my ex boyfriend while I am with my new boyfriend and me looking good...lol

I know it probably won't happen. But it makes me feel better.

Is this bad? Have you done it?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• That sounds pretty normal to me. That just means that you want your ex to see what he missed out on.

What Guys Said 3

• the day you are truly over him you won't have these revengefull thoughts. You should go have some girlie nights out and forget about men. If you take a man now you wil be taking one for the wrong reasons.

• lol ya I think you should get over that. That's what high school kids do mama. I'm sure your a lot better than that. Comn now you broke up so just forget him and move on, it ain't no thing.

• Whats wrong with having that has a motivation?

• Yea, as long as he's better then your ex, If he isn't then your ex is the one to feel good. That did happen, it back fired on her I could tell.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, all the time. And no it's not bad, as long as it doesn't become compulsive to the point it's irritating your new boyfriend.

• Guilty!, it's not bad as long as it does not interfere with your new relationship.

• I daydream like that too. But it doesn't help me get over him. I think a new boy will. *Hint, hint*.