A guy I’ve been dating for 3 months took money out of my wallet, after confronting him in text, why won’t he reply?

I was dating this guy for 3 months, and noticed 15.00 was missing from my wallet. I couldn’t figure out where it went, except that he had to have taken it. Next time I saw him, I planted money in my wallet and took a picture so I couldn’t convince myself he didn’t take it. After we had sex, he wanted to take me out to eat. While he was showering I checked my wallet and 20.00 was missing. Nobody else could have taken it. I told him I could no longer go out to eat with him, and wouldn’t kiss him goodbye when he left. 2 hours later I texted him telling him I knew he stole money from my wallet, on 2 occasions. A week has gone by, and he hasn’t even replied. (Yes, he was broke and I knew it, but I didn’t know he would steal from mye) I was definitely in love with him, I have no intention of working it out with him, but I don’t understand. Why wouldn’t he at least apologize for taking the money or say ANYTHING to me? I mean, I thought he was serious about me, I don’t understand why he wouldn’t even reply. I’m so sad and hurt. 😔
3
4