A guy I’ve been dating for 3 months took money out of my wallet, after confronting him in text, why won’t he reply?

I was dating this guy for 3 months, and noticed 15.00 was missing from my wallet. I couldn’t figure out where it went, except that he had to have taken it. Next time I saw him, I planted money in my wallet and took a picture so I couldn’t convince myself he didn’t take it. After we had sex, he wanted to take me out to eat. While he was showering I checked my wallet and 20.00 was missing. Nobody else could have taken it. I told him I could no longer go out to eat with him, and wouldn’t kiss him goodbye when he left. 2 hours later I texted him telling him I knew he stole money from my wallet, on 2 occasions. A week has gone by, and he hasn’t even replied. (Yes, he was broke and I knew it, but I didn’t know he would steal from mye) I was definitely in love with him, I have no intention of working it out with him, but I don’t understand. Why wouldn’t he at least apologize for taking the money or say ANYTHING to me? I mean, I thought he was serious about me, I don’t understand why he wouldn’t even reply. I’m so sad and hurt. 😔

43

Most Helpful Guy

• He's not replying cause he feels super ashamed and guilty... disappointed in himself too

What Guys Said 2

• A $35.- lesson in human relationships.

• I know, but wish it was just the 35.00. It sucks to think someone would steal some money out of your wallet and then go to bed with you. 💔

• Just forget the guy, push him out of your life and memory.

• He’s out of my life, and I guess in time memory. Thanks

• Sorry to hear such thing, it couldn t be worse in a relationship, try to forget him and forgive him but don t date with him anymore, it could be very dangerous.

What Girls Said 4

• Obviously he was extremely humiliated - and he should be. Good for you for confronting him. He's too much of a coward to apologize because he knows that you know he's a pilfering piece of shit now. Don't take it personally, he's just a shitty human being.

• He's embarrassed or he isn't replying because he was caught. Chances are he was stealing the money to afford to take you out places, if it kept disappearing before you two went out. Either way it isn't right and he shouldn't have done that.

• Forget him girl! He's not worth your attention and worrying. You would find a better person who would deserve u much better. Just believe in yourself.

• He’s not replying because he doesn’t care.