Is it good to want a boyfriend to basically just be my good friend that I can fuck sometimes?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You can but it needs to be clear on each side what are the terms of the relation and each party need to agree

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• If you view sex as a recreational activity rather than an expression of affection and commitment, you will develop a reputation as being one who views sex as a recreational activity.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's more like a friends with benefits then a boyfriend but I guess that's really what boyfriends are in their purest form, best friends you can fuck sometimes lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds more like a friends with benefits.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. A romantic relationship is NOT equal to a friendship. Yes, being friends is a part - but it is only a potion of it and doesn't make the majority. There is way more to romantic love than just being friends and banging.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if it's a mutual thing. As long as he knows y'all are just friends with benefits. Some times you want some sex and it's good to know that you have a friend that's willing to oblige. Nothing wrong with that

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean a friend with benefits

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn't that just a normal relationship? That's the reason why I want a girlfriend. Someone to hang out with and hang out of.

0|1
    1|0
  • Nope not at all. Ask and ye shall receive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! They're called FWBs

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you fun all your friends sometimes?

0|0
    0|0
  • Can i volunteer😌

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do we need to make it complicated every time? If you both want, no need to even know each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is called friends with benifits

0|0
    0|0
  • That's an friends with benefits not a boyfriend. 2 Spoopy 4 me

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooo. Thats just friends with benefits. Boyfriend comes with commitments. Not only fucking! So it's good if you want your boyfriend to be your best friend. But he should not be only a friend! He should be more than that.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn't that basically what a boyfriend is?

0|0
    0|0
  • Do what ever fuck you want of guy is fine with it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Loading... ;