Should I break up with him?

okay, so my friend was texting my boyfriend just messing around with him because he didn't have her number. Ans she said would you finger me?!?! and he said yeah there's nothing in the way. She went a long with to see if he would actually cheat on me and he said he wouldn't meet her unless he knew her name. but he never even said he had a girlfriend or anything. So I'm not sure what to do.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Either accept him as he is or dump him if its a deal breaker, bear in mind 50 to 80% of guys will cheat...

What Guys Said 1

• I would probably recommend you to break up with him. But don't tell him you set him up. Just tell him you would rather be friends. Then you can choose to ignore him after that if you want.

• Thanks:) I think I am

What Girls Said 4

• U should so break up with him and he should know he got found out, why spare him the guilt?. If you want revenge give him a fake name and a secluded place to meet where he can't see you till you see him first. Be waiting for him. That'd teach him not to take open invitations ;p you could do better than that guy.

• I would break up with him. he's a jerk, and you don't wanna wait and get hurt in the long runn.

• omg! yes I know you like him, but you should break up with him... it sounds like kinda what happend with me and my boyfriend awhile ago

• Break up. Even if he never said he had a girlfriend, just the fact that "there's nothing in the way" basically says that he doesn't have a girlfriend. He was thinking about cheating on you. That's enough for any break up. Who else does he say he'll do that to? You don't know and even with the fact the he didn't know the number, he was still thinking about cheating on you.

• Thanks I think I am going to

• =) good luck and I hope you find a guy worth keeping soon