How do I let a guy know I like him?

there's a guy who I kinda like and he's a year older and we seem to be interested in the same kinds of things... I want to tell him eventually how I feel but how do I tell him without making things awkward?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• To avoid awkwardness the first and foremost thing to do is to find out if he likes you back, you can do this by, casual flirting, if you touch his arm/leg then he shouldn't shy away if he's interested. You can ask him what girls he likes at the moment and he'll probably say "oh nobody" (this probably means it's you). If you text a lot then a good sign he likes you is that he will always be the first to text, and he will be fast with his replies.

Now if you're still not sure try organising a "group date" where you just organise a group of people to go and see a movie or something and invite him along. And slowly work your way towards one on one dates.

Just a suggestion, you don't need to listen to it.

What Guys Said 2

• I would say flirt a little and see if you can get a response. If you do, you're there!

• Flirt, tease, play eye contact, let him know by your actions, smile, you don't need to tell him,

What Girls Said 0