Boyfriend cheated once and it's been over 2 years and I still bother him about it. So he asked her again.

Just wondering is it my fault he asked her to play hooky from work one day?because we kept fighting about her? she sent me the email that he asked for her number. My boyfriend said he did it to prove she would turn him down.. Wanted a guys opinion or anyone..

11

What Guys Said 1

• If you keep naging him about it he will get tired of it, he will cheat again, just be more sneeky aboutit or just dump you

What Girls Said 1

• I can't say who's fault it is that he asked her again, if anyone's...

But if he really just wanted to prove she would turn him down... YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN IN ON THIS. He'd have communicated the situation to you before he emailed, and HE would have showed you the email. Not her.

He's lying. That may be hard to hear, but it's the truth.

• I agree, but if you can't stop fighting over it after two years you should think about leaving him because you will probably never trust him again which means you will never be happy with him. Just my thoughts.

• We have a 2 month old together so were kinda stuck together..