I got cheated on?

Simply i got cheated on and now I wanna have my revenge. What could it be? And no Im not thinking about cheating. I wanna make her look bad and then delete him from my life. Any options?

Most Helpful Girl

• nah. letting the other guy keep her and walking away is your best revenge. they deserve each other. they're both cheaters.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• So you are not planning to break up with her? If you want to have revenge, that is not going to go over well in your relationship.

• I am. After the revenge.

• Or you can just break up with her and not give a fuck. that's really the best revenge

• Don't be bitter. They aren't worth your effort. You're giving them the power and the time of day. Forget them, better yourself and be happy. Surround yourself with people who bring you happiness and find a man that isn't trash like him!

• Pack yo things and write a letter

• Have some fun and take advantage oh and lie the whole f* time, that’ll do the trick.

What Guys Said 3

• How about not being petite and just leaving

• How do you know? Has she/him told you?

• My friend had a video of her fucking another dude in a party.

• Dammn. Ghost that ass find another.

• If you can for give her than ask why. she can't own up to it like an adult then. Drop. Her. she's not worth it or the pain.

• Murder someone and frame them? That's as bad as you get, haha!