How do I get over an ex?

My ex has been and still is a crucial part of my life. I practically see her daily. I am still madly in love with her and don't think I'll ever be able to get over her. She has moved on and has a boyfriend now. What do I do?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• once in love... you can't fall out of it as quick as you want... talk a friend who is a girl... things might change...

Most Helpful Guy

• sorry to hear bro, i've been there (see my post) i see her on a daily basis and i know she sees other men.

i'd kill to be with her but there is nothing to be done about it.

if she moved on, im affraid that (and i know its the most standard thing to hear) its time to move on.

you dont just forget about her, but tomorrow you'll wake up and the first thing you think about is her, and the day after, and maybe the week after.
    but after a while, she'll be the second thing, and then the third.

you dont forget, but you'll learn to live with it

• 4d

Thanks for your vote, i hope my answer helped :)

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Work on yourself to become a better version. Pick a couple of self help books and implement implement implement. Grow my friend.

• a distraction if you are to get over her. Find a hobby, go out with other people, travel, get into another relationship perhaps... you get the drift.