Up or down..curly straight?...

So GUYS I'm going out soon with this guy I like and its kinda a lame question but what hair do do you guys find sexy..curly, straight, up, down or what?

let me know :)

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You look fine with straight hair. But honestly, looking like you do, he won't care what your hair looks like. He'll just be focused on what he needs to do to get into your pants.

What Guys Said 2

• Personally-- straight and down. The way you have it in your pics looks just fine! Have fun!

• Agreed.

Typically most girls are best with their hair down and straightened. Curly hair practically always sucks. None of my guy friends like curly hair, pony tails or make up as a general census. And some girls look hot with wavy hair (e.g. Jenifer Aniston-- hottest girl in the world). If you can pull off wavy, go for it. Just don't curl your hair.. ew.. And if you must use make up, keep it light.

• straight all day

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend likes my hair curly wavvy, as he said its sexier on a woman. But do whatever you think feels best for you. He liked you in the first place so you have no worries.