After 60 days no contact, I texted him, and he answered, but nothing else. He had messaged me during NC and I ignored. Is all hope lost?

He messaged hey whats up like four times during the 60 day no contact, but I didn't respond. So today I asked if he knew a good place to eat in Dallas. he named one restaurant and asked why? I said just looking for somewhere good to eat :) so what now?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Give it up. You will not reconcile and ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after nor will you remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it

• Tough love thanks! why is it that we can never get back with an ex if it ended on good terms?

• so basically move on? you truly believe people don't change?

• Yes move on. Change is possible in certain aspects like overcoming an addiction but even then it requires outside help such as professional or spiritual

Most Helpful Girl

• It kinda sounds you were at fault because you need to follow up on replying, not be passive because if you did, he would know you're interested, not whatever lol. If you really wanna pursue him, take the initiative to show you do wanna date him and see how he respond, either he gives you a 2nd chance or he lost interest. Yea you kinda ghosted him whichever is a turn off and it looks like a coward way of rejection. Up to you to try or give up and at least apologize too if you do try

• Love this! Yes, I know that I am partly at fault. But I was becoming clingy and I knew he didn't want a relationship so I backed off. I knew if I messaged him during no contact I would fall back into my clingy ways. any suggestions on how to pursue?

• Please pm?

• @darknut123 who you asking? There is 2 females on this chat

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• let him reply

• I honestly don't think he will. I mean all I said was just looking for a place to eat. I didn't really open it up for discussion. I'm just wondering if the fact he messaged back is a good sign.

• just because someone's active on FB doesn't mean they are on it. Give it time. remember you ignored him not once but 4 times.

• You are VERY right!

• Did you tease him?