My boyfriend hurt me really bad (not physically) I had cheated on him in the past. He's purposefully tried to hook up with friend by flirting (we both didn't know what each other had did when we did these things) we didn't really take us serious. But now we do, a couple months later he's my everything and I could tell he had cared about me, but now he purposely hurts me, using my past against me, not even just the cheating thing, he makes "jokes" about things I like when he knows it hurts me, we are fine until we fight which is more often then not, it usually ends up with me sobbing and him saying really nasty things to me, and if I don't call he'll text them to me and say I'm ignoring and not calling so I can go cheat, then when he's calming down he says he just wants to talk to me and I left him and he feels lonely and doesn't want to "chase his girlfriend down to talk so just hmu when you want to talk and leave me to be lonely" cause I'll fall asleep way before him. he's an insomniac. We have a semi long distance relationship, we see each other once in awhile, sometimes we fight so bad I think if we were living together it would be more then words he throws at me, i quickly push that thought out of my head and twll myself that eoukd never happen. When we don't fight he's my everything like I said, he's kind and careing, helps me understand my mountains of hw, we're the perfect couple when we don't fight, but when we fight I just feel downgraded and worthless, I feel this way for days even after we make up and he begs me telling me he's sorry, I don't know what to do

48

What Guys Said 8

• Yes you do know what to do. Sometimes "I love you" is not enough, especially when actions speak otherwise.

I think he's not happy with you anymore, otherwise he wouldn't hurt you. So my guess is that he has someone else now.

• Best way to get a guy back on track is to ignore him for a week.
    His reaction will let you know how he feels about you.

• Well you’ve broken his trust, so it’ll never go back like the first time if you can you should just end the relationship before this escalated further. He will never let it go. Sorry for being so straight forward

• you two are not good match. move on.

• I would try to talk it out and apologize

• Move on , his loss ur gain to Meet someone

• Dump him, don't waste ur time on a rat

• Well, i don't want to offend you but you did it to yourself for cheating on him. Now he's convinced that since you already did that, even though he forgave you, that you are worthless to him. How do you think he felt when you did that to him?

• How I felt when he flirted with my friend trying to get her with him

• He would have, my friend said no. And he didn't know I had cheated when we did this

• two wrongs don't make a right. move on. you both need someone else

What Girls Said 4

• Cheating, verbal and emotional abuse, blatant disregard for each other's feelings.. sounds completely broken and unhealthy, and it may not be possible to fix. I was once in a long-distance relationship with a lot of "rough patches". Was it great when we weren't fighting? Yeah. But we were fighting more often than not. It's not healthy to stay in a relationship like that, and once I got out and nursed my hurts, I started truly realizing how badly it affected me. Suddenly, with freedom came a higher self-esteem, improved moods, and no longer the feeling that I had to stay on a strict schedule just to chat with someone. I was dramatically happier. I know girls tend to thrive on drama and shitty relationships, but you'll be much happier once you drop the fascination with drama and go for someone steady who treats you extremely well.

• Seems that your boyfriend didn't forgive you for your past mistakes and thus chooses to act out this way. So I often say if you can't let go of it or try to then you shouldn't be in arealtionship you may love him but look years down the line, if you're going to still put up with this. If he's willing to forgive you and not mention it again then you can move on together but... its clear that he's not.

• He is abusive. Dump him. If you stay, there is something wrong with you.

• Love is nothing with out trust. trust is the pillar. Make him realize that his pillar is really weak.