How do you get over someone you thought you had a deep connection with?

1116

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it all depends on what happened to break that connection up whatever made it happen it happen it's done it's over all the pain that you feel is really you being mad at you because somewhere down deep he knew something was going on so you're angry at yourself a little bit more than the person what's the best way to do is look yourself in the mirror and say it's done and it's over all the pain I feel is actually all the love that I have given so take that as a positive and know that you can give someone very beautiful love and passion stop thinking about it it's hard to do you have to stay busy walk run breather get oxygen to your body let it breathe the pain that you have is only going to last as long as you wanted to kind of sound strange but it's true spend time with your friends don't talk about him or her smile and remember there's probably 15 guys looking at you thinking you are gorgeous the pain doesn't go away but only when you allow it to there's a few other things you can do to but I will tell you on here

Most Helpful Girl

• You should study a lot. Studying keeps your mind busy so you can't really think about that person.
    Movies and music don't really help cuz it's easier to associate them to that person.
    Another thing that can help is hanging out with friends (but not friends who r in relationships) and watching YouTube

• Thank you! I'll give that a go :)

What Guys Said 15

• Thats really hard to get over it cause you are thinking omg im not gonna find anybody like him or her, well thats the point and you gonna get always better ones cause your taste is gonna change with them until you find the perfect one., )

• Keep yourself busy all the time. Go meet new people, not necessarily u have to date someone. Even just have new friends. And let the time pass, u will be fine.

• Thank you :) that sounds like a good idea

• I started running 3 miles a day. Only thing that keeps me from going crazy.

• I am still trying to figure that out myself.

• I'm sorry to hear that : (

• Just give it time and try to avoid them whenever you can. The more time that passes, the closer you will be to fully get over them. Yes it takes time but it works!

• Get under someone else

• It was an emotional connection though. We never had sex.

• There are always kind people to lend you a sympathetic ear and warm hug. You'll be ok Anon. Give yourself some time, keep making new friends. We'll support you.

• Thank you so much : ( that means a lot actually

• Just think that they never had any feelings for you at all

Soon you ll not have *feelings* for them too

• Not easy but keeping busy with work or school and having an active social life really helps

• Just fuck someone else

• Just give it time. I've gone throw this too. So i know how you feel.

• Find someone else to direct that energy

• I have the same problem and I can’t.

• Maybe it's not about getting over it but finding satisfaction in yourself :) try to focus on your own happiness and relationships will come to you. Best of luck, feel better soon.

• It hard special in your case, but I guess you can when discover more about yourself and your needs and improve it then he will become invisible to you and have less feelings at all toward him , that's the time when you can start dating other

What Girls Said 10

• Keep busy, know who you are. Pick up new hobbies and friends. You might not get over the person, but you can move on... people are put into your life for reasons. If you look at the reason the person might have been put into your life, and then realize that most everything in time fades, you will realize the purpose of that person in your life, see them for who they are, and quietly move forward... always move forward... best of luck

• I know it hurts to break up with someone you thought you had a deep connection with, but I promise, with lots of love and support from family and friends, time, and, if needed, a trip to a therapist, you'll get over that person and be back on you feet ready to take on the world in no time. Just do whatever you think will help you. We understand.

• You don’t, you just think about the good moments you had w the person, so you won’t have any hate towards it.

• Don't talk to him as much. Slowly pull away. Keep your mind busy.

• By accepting it wasn't as deep as you thought, or rather, at least for them. It's a shame, i know

• Time can heal any wounds. Try to distract your self in any way (music, friends, gaming, what ever suits you more) till you reached that point.

• I blocked him, and moved on.

• We go to university together, he's kinda my roommate

• That's not a thing that people can do just like that, i tried so many things but the most helpful one was finding someone that i can feel connected to more than him. but I'm still thinking about him even after few years, that sucks

• You don't. Don't try and cut off something like that. You can't pretend you didn't care for someone. Accept it as part of your life. It's a piece of you now but it's also not all you are.

• Only by time