Is this a good apology to send to my ex?

Here it is:
Heyooo. I know you’re gonna be like what the hell, what is she texting me for now, but hear me out. There’s been a lot going on for the past couple of months, but one thing that keeps bonking me in the head was you and what happened. You never did anything wrong to me, you’ve always been respectful and kind, even after what I did. I was a prick for treating you the way I did. It’s hella frustrating because I’ve wanted to say all this to you properly in person but I didn’t and still don’t really have the guts to do it. I know it’s pretty pathetic but I can’t really express myself well in that way, especially about this stuff.
I am not going to bring up any excuses and bs like that as I’m sure you don’t want to hear it, but I can definitely admit that I made too many mistakes before and after everything. I know you aren’t fond of me and I can’t blame you, but I just want to say that I am so sorry for what I did and what happened, even how it happened; I say that from the bottom of my heart. I regret not apologizing to you way earlier than this, but you deserve it. I know everything happened quite a while ago, but you were always good to me and I’m sorry this all sounds dramatic and random but I feel like it was necessary. I just want us to be on the same level ya know. (:

11

What Guys Said 1

• Its a good apology but don't expect anything to come from it. What ever you did, he's probably hurt

• Nah I don't expect anything, I didn't cheat on him or anything like that by the way. Things just got a bit complicated but it wasn't a nasty break up.

What Girls Said 1

• What's the point? Just an apology? I'd probably just leave it alone and let him move on tbh