Revenge on an ex?

So my wife left me for another guy and is wanting a divorce. Here my idea for revenge and I want to know some opinions... Never sign the papers, stay legally married, work as a traveler electrician and amass a small fortune. Will that that the dollar amount be disclosed to my astranged wife, then all donated to charity. That will show her!

21

What Girls Said 2

• I can understand the hurt that you are feeling but revenge on her in that manner will just prolong the feelings of bitterness. The best thing to do would be to just let the divorce go through and let her get on with the life she chose. You can also move on and re-find what makes you happy. Re-connect with family and friends, try some hobbies and live the life you want to. You will move on and maybe find someone new who suits you better. The best form of revenge is success and happiness without them.

• No, just divorce her and get over with it.

What Guys Said 1

• Just taking a guess here. But if she files a petition for divorce and has the papers served to you, even if you don't sign them at some point that will be some kind Of hearing that will give her the divorce whether you sign or not. I also believe that any money you earn while still married belongs to her also

• You have a good point.