Should I talk to my ex boyfriend about this stuff?

My ex boyfriend and I attempted to date for a second time, after a little while we both decided we rushed into things and that we should take things slow. I mainly wanted out due to how he was treating me. He would flirt with other girls and basically ignore me. After we agreed to just remain friends he said we could try to ease into things, dating wise but a few days after this all happened he pretty much started ignoring me. He would pay attention to all of his friends and other girls more than me, he even seems to being getting close with this one girl. I stopped talking to him because I couldn't take all the pain.

A few days ago I decided I was done with him due to how he treats me. He would always tell me I was his world and that I made his life worth living, but I don't think he ever cared about me and it's killing me. I've been sick for the past week due to all of this. The only way I feel I'll be able to fully move on is if I talk to him, but I'm not sure if I should even waste my time. This guy acts like he genuinely doesn't care about anyone except himself. When we broke up the first time he didn't care how he broke it off and within 4 days he was with a new girl.

Even if I don't feel like I'll get anywhere with him, I want to let him know how this has effected me. I can't sleep at night, I have this really bad chest pain. I've been getting headaches.

Should I tell him?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• tbh this guy is toxic
    I think you should leave him asap
    don't think bout someone who doesn't give you damn

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know why you invited me to this cause i give no sympathy to humans but in my person opinion you said he doesn't give you any attention right. But he says you are his world. To me i don't think he is worth your while but if you can't move on with out telling him how you feel about him i suggest you go ahead and tell him. And while you tell him take note of his attiitude and gestures. If he acts like he doesn't care then leave him. I hope this help

What Guys Said 4

• looks like he's the mean kind.
    if you can't move on just send him a message without expecting the reply.

• I would give him the same level respect her gave you which seems to have been nothing. Block his number and find someone who will treat you the way YOU want to be treated and never talk to this guy ever again...

• I would do that, but the thing is I can't. I can't stop thinking about him. It's making me sick. I need answers to things and he's the only one who can't provide those.

• How did you end up with himmm?

• I never told him anything. I feel like he doesn't care regardless.

• He was and still is the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with.

• Omggg, but why did you break up thennn?

• Nope.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!