Should I talk to my ex boyfriend about this stuff?

lovelyhoneybones
My ex boyfriend and I attempted to date for a second time, after a little while we both decided we rushed into things and that we should take things slow. I mainly wanted out due to how he was treating me. He would flirt with other girls and basically ignore me. After we agreed to just remain friends he said we could try to ease into things, dating wise but a few days after this all happened he pretty much started ignoring me. He would pay attention to all of his friends and other girls more than me, he even seems to being getting close with this one girl. I stopped talking to him because I couldn't take all the pain.

A few days ago I decided I was done with him due to how he treats me. He would always tell me I was his world and that I made his life worth living, but I don't think he ever cared about me and it's killing me. I've been sick for the past week due to all of this. The only way I feel I'll be able to fully move on is if I talk to him, but I'm not sure if I should even waste my time. This guy acts like he genuinely doesn't care about anyone except himself. When we broke up the first time he didn't care how he broke it off and within 4 days he was with a new girl.

Even if I don't feel like I'll get anywhere with him, I want to let him know how this has effected me. I can't sleep at night, I have this really bad chest pain. I've been getting headaches.

Should I tell him?
5
1