Guys, So, my husband is off at the guys house he promised to never go to again (he had an affair there) for the second time this month. Now what?

tiffanystanton2014
He gave me his word that under no circumstance would he go there again
Yet, there he is. Last time it was overnight. Looking like the same thing. I guess it's time to file for divorce? He begged me to take him back 6 months ago after his affair and I did because we had a really marriage in all corners. And we have two small children. But two weeks ago he was supposed to be there a few hours and I was supposed to come get him. He wasn't there when I arrived. I told him if he wasn't that I was leaving him. But he wasn't. I ended up picking him up the next day at a trailer park an hour North. We didn't stay separate for long. As he did the cry and beg and sorry for me to take him back. Now what?
16