Help! He won’t leave me alone!! What should I do?

This guy and I were “talking” a while back for about 3 months. He told me that he loved me, wrote a song for me, and wanted a hug from me after school every single day but somehow was too afraid to talk to me at school. We texted each other having the same “wyd” conversation day after day. I tried to get myself to like him as much as he liked me but we just didn’t have that connection and had nothing in common. Basically, I led him on and felt terrible for it. Things were getting out of hand, I told him that we should just be friends but he couldn’t get it through his head. It’s been months later and he still tells me he loves me and childishly touches me. He also gets jealous whenever I hang out with guy friends, I’ve told him to stop multiple times but he just won’t listen!! What should I do?

32

What Guys Said 2

• If he is refusing to acknowledge your decision and discomfort, you need to get him out of your life right away. It doesn't have to be permanent; but at least until he starts respecting you and your boundaries. If he continues to make you feel uncomfortable, it might be worth it to tell a teacher or parent.
    The fact that you 'led him on' does not matter one bit; you made up your mind, you told him to back off, and he's not listening.

Also, are you alright?

• I ignore him but he lets it be known he’s there by hitting/touching/pushing and so on. He pinched my friend’s arm so hard that she now has this giant bruise. He won’t leave me alone and the more I think about it the more worried I am for not just myself but those that do associate themselves with him.

• I really hope he figures it out, too. Are things better today?

• Yeah, he pushed my friend right in front of me I glared at him but other than that he didn’t really say anything to me

• Show him some PDA with another guy.

What Girls Said 3

• Well you have to be firm forget about coming off as a bitch you need to let him know that this is not okay and if he continues to disrespect you you'll have no choice but tell someone.

• Tell him if he doesn’t stop you’ll have to tell somebody like a teacher or principal.

• Tell him you are taken