How can a guy love a girl one second then leave her the next?

Me and my ex broke up recently and I don't know how it was so easy for him to just leave. Can someone help me understand?

426

Most Helpful Guy

• Most likely he wasn't truly in love. Keeping it real, most relationships now are based on sex. Once the interest in sex (or anything that made him like u) is over, they just move on to the next one. Now, true and sincere love is not easy to find. Ideally, it appears once the couple knows each other well, and they share not only affection, but future goals and plans and ideals they want to achieve. It is clear this WILL take a lot of work. But once you get to know the other person so deeply, the relationship will be much more stable and worth of your time. So... Don't rush things

Most Helpful Girl

• Either it hasn't been easy on him but that he saw it as best to cut off contact with you so that he can move on. That does not mean it is easy on him but that he is trying to cope with leaving the relationship.
    On the other hand, if it really was that easy for him then he probably didn't have feelings for you anymore, nor any respect in his approach. Count yourself lucky that he is gone then. Take this opportunity to move on yourself and be with people who do love and respect you and make you happy. Don't waste time or effort on someone who doesn't feel the same for you. You'll be just fine without him, probably better off too.

What Guys Said 25

• he's the reason why guys like me can't get into an actual relationship.
    I've never had one.
    Its because he played you.
    Don't know if you'd trust a guy easily again.
    But trust me, not all of us are the same, like me for example.
    I know for a fact I wouldn't leave a girl, I actually feel they will leave me for whatever reason.

• He was lying.. I feel he does that to all women because ge truly wants pussy but can't get it unless he lies and woos the girl vs being honest... Which is y im going on 6yrs no sex... Bc women dont want to be nsa friends with benefits and just see if it leads to the relationship like life intends.. Bc im through forcing something not meant to be even though i want it

• Honestly, I would just advise you to find a passion - something that you love doing. If someone truly loved you, he would never hurt you in any way. The earlier you realize this, the earlier you move on - the better. Remember this is not the end of the road for you, maybe you have someone really good waiting to enter your life. Everything happens for a reason, so chin up and smile!

• they can't, and maybe it wasn't easy for him either, i dnt know what happend between the two of you so thats kind of hard to speculate on.

would you mind elaborating on that?

• We were living together and I moved out for what was supposed to be only a few days then he blocked me on everything and I still don't have an explanation and it sucks but now he is talking to a girl that is in a relationship.

• I had a friend who told me the one who left is always a loser. I think it showed his true colors and it is high time for u to end things before ur relationship got too deep and hurt too much in the end

• Hannah your assuming you’re not enough, but what gives you that idea?
      The way you sound to me is like your the type of girl who would do anything to keep things going, the one who doesn’t just give up

So let’s not assume you’re not enough, he just has made a really big mistake

• First off, who's to say it has been easy on him? Did you already see him with someone? Has he seen you since? Have you called him or has he called you? If you answered no to all the Q's I just asked you the chances are he's sitting at home thinking the same thing about you. How can it be so easy for her to just leave? Now for my next Q... Who broke up with who? & what was the break up over? If it's minor just try to run into him innocently on the street and keep cool and talk... GOOD LUCK.😊

• He's talking to a girl in a relationship I saw him 2 days ago he blocked me he broke up with me and I have no idea why

• Well in a fucked up kind of way, it's easier to just see him for what he is,... a piece of shit. I can't stand to even hear my ex wife's name but, we have a daughter who making me very happy in about 20ish something days when I become grandpa. Grandma is coming to, so it's time to pretend... The last time I seen her we were intentionally left alone. Here's us in a conv. (Me) how've ya been? (Her) you never cared then, don't ask me now asshole. (Me) still a bitch I see. (Her) fuck you. (Me) no way! KARMA will get him. Whoever he's talking to now he'll probably fuck around.

• Who broke it up? And why? You need more info

• People, who don't value other humans tend to move on pretty quick It could be that, he was pretty fed up with you and, might have been fed up with you or, using you.
    Start looking for someone better.🙂

• Same way girls do

• It's not easy for anyone to get over with any kind of addiction

But I think it's either his strong will power or
    He just don't want to make it difficult for both of you

• In my humble opinion people expect top much and give up too soon. Yeah being in love is great, makes life worth living even, but iets a release of endorfine in the Brain, Just like a drug, and what goes up... Relying on other person to make you happy is no good.

• Sounds shocking

• He has a backup girl.

• Only douchebags do that

• Honor a do loyalty aren't as common as they used to

• Why did he say he was leaving?

• The same way a girl can completely smash and shatter my dreams/ heart.

• Well I am sad to say this, but it’s actually really simple: he lied about loving you.

• The guy usually doesn't seriously love the girl they just kind of love them but could move on at any time without being seriously affected

• Listen because you haven't understood men yet we are like dogs it's all based on when you get bored and when you lose tha spark

• As bad as it sounds he likely never loved you.

• He probably checked out of the relationship way earlier than you think, and didn't tell you.

• I wish I had an answer but it sounds like he was ready to leave a long time ago

• Maybe he was hesitant to really get in a relationship cause he preferred his friends.

• When the fun part is over... The game changes..

• When you have no emotions it's easy

What Girls Said 3

• I went through the same a couple of weeks ago. He who is living in England had sex with a random girl in a club when he was drunk. I was ready to forgive him. He said he would love me he just needed time I never heared from him again... even tho he send me the biggest love message and was about to move to Germany for me (he had a job here and an apartment) I don't understand it either but I hope you know that you are not alone

• it means he doesn't relly like

• He probably wasn't attached. I can do the same thing.