Honestly just looking for outside opinions?

just_a_random_girl_
I've been with my boyfriend for a year and a half. Things were amazing, like a fairy tale. He opened my doors, bought me flowers and had them sent to my work just to show he was thinking about me. My family loved him. We used to sit and talk for hours. We planned our future together. Then after a little over a year, we moved in together.

Now he's distant. He's becoming more controlling. He doesn't look at me the same way. We hardly talk anymore unless it's about something he's unhappy with. He keeps putting off the idea of children even though I made that clear from the beginning of the relationship that I wanted them and he agreed. He then told me that because of his previous drug problem (he has been clean for 3 years) that he just came feel like he used to.

I'm beginning to wonder if he's a sociopath and had been pretending up until now, or if things really changed that much.
5
0