Will my girlfriend get over the fact she caught me with transexuals?

42

What Girls Said 4

• Probably not, considering you were cheating regardless of who it was with.

• We were sort of broken up at the time and we have two kids

• Being sort of broken up is different than being completely broken up

• Probably not.
    I mean, I don't know any details, but she probably won't if you ''did anything''.

• By the sounds of it you were cheating on her. If you were sort of broken up, does this mean you were on a break? Did you know that you would be returning to her? The fact that you were with transexuals is probably not the big thing on her mind, it is probably the fact that you were doings with another person at all.
    If you break up and then decide to get back together, finding out that the other person slept around with others can bring a lot of insecurities and she probably won't be able to trust you. That is her choice however. If she can forgive it or put it behind her then good for her. If she can't then that's also her choice and a choice she should be happy with.
    You'll have to remain friendly on some level since you say you have children, but that does not mean she has to take you back.

• What do you think would be the best thing to do i still somtimes sleep with her but after i do she goes all cold and then we dont talk for a couple of weeks

• I will try i do still love her that is why it happens but i just want her to be able to trust me again i am so spewing on what i did and want her to know it means nothing

• I can understand the appeal but sex does not always equal love and for her that is probably why she goes cold. Space and time will determine whether things can be repaired, but don't get physical during this time as it blurs the lines. It will be your actions that will prove to her that she can trust you, if she thinks she is nothing but sex then she will not. Prove that you care in other ways and for as long as you pursue her don't be with other people either. How long you try to fix this is up to you. All the best for you.

• probably not unless she really in love with you and open minded.. i wouldn't tho

What Guys Said 2

• Probably not. It's a bad idea for a woman to stay long term with a man who not only cheats but also has homosexual tendencies.

• YDI for cheating on her. Just move on dude.