Why would an ex add my sister on fb?

Bad breakup, very bad breakup.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• It is possible that it's just someone he knows. The question should be did your sister accept the invite? Blood supposed to be thicker than water.

• She ignored it. She knows it bothers me...

• I sorta would ask him if he wants to talk so we can give it a better ending or give us both peace but I'm not sure if it would do any good or how he'd react

• Closure is never a bad thing. Gives peace. My ex and I were better as friends than lovers. I hope everything will work out the way you want.

Most Helpful Girl

• Either he likes her or he's trying to spy on you.

• She has a boyfriend who's plastered all over her fb πŸ€” I think it'd be inappropriate to try and date your exes sister but I guess everyone sees that differently...

• He probably doesn't care, he might just be trying to get a rise out of you or something.

• Yeah that's probably it. I don't really get why some people are like that, but I can't help it. I might run into him at the gym, could always see how he reacts there

What Guys Said 3

• did they get on?

• They just added her. Basically i wanted him back forever, nothing worked, I gave up. He kept throwing breadcrumbs and treated me like a child so I lashed out at him and told him to leave me alone. It's been almost a month since then. What makes me angry is that he apologized 10 minutes after seeing a picture of me with another guy - a male friend- so it probably wasn't because he was really sorry.
      I don't hate him but I want him to either be an actual part of my life or stay away for good, it's just been a mess and it drains me.

• Why is he even doing that then? ;-;

• being a dick or just being nosey but nothing more

• Are you sure you are supposed to care what he does?

• Probably wants to fuck her and make u feel jealous for a kinda payback thiing

• Welp she has a boyfriend who is all over er facebook. I knew he had ego issues but I don't know.

• U look alike?

• Not really, I wear makeup, she doesn't... I removed him and all his friends from my facebook a while back so I don't really get why he would do that. They only met once at a party nine months ago

What Girls Said 1

• Forget ex... but why would your sister agree to his requestπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Noo she didn't want accept it, she just told me that he added her.
      We live together.

• That's very true. The problem were mostly the issues outside of the relationship that caused it to go bad... sadly he can't forget that and I can't forget the way he handled things. I suppose it could work if we sat down and talked about it like adults but unfortunately that's almost never the case

• Yup... I always feel mourning n crying a while helps a lot... It brings strength in you to revive. Never carry the carcass of a dead relationship coz it will ruin you. Instead relax for some time be single n let time give it's surprises to you... believe me ull be taken aback.