Help me get through this please?

so my boyfriend/ex of 11 months has hit me, robbed me, cheated, mirror his bad side on me (drinking problem, cheater, drug addict, lying for no reason. ect) he's been spiraling on things such as im an escort for hells angels? i know lol there's more like im cheating or i have more than one person in me like the movie split and he thinks i have one named daphne which is someone i recently introuduced to him lol... my aunt. he's made accounts of me insta and fb lol stolen my passwords and synced our emails stalked me to really find out where i lived one week into even knowing of him being alive lol in that week i left him cause i said i wasn't comfortable with "us" being a thing -he was 29 and i was 16-- im 17 now and he's 30. he sells stuff he shouldn't and uses it and makes him more eratic and he watches me through my windows to see who im gonna hangout with he's said im crazy like him cause he came up with another cra theroy mind you he's went manic before like happy crazy and his family put him in a phycward for a bit. he takes pams cause of his doctor and I've tried leaving him but he's even tried to kidnap me and he said it was cause he felt as tho i was gonna hide from him and never talk to him cause 4 hours before he tried putting bars in my coffee just what do i do to get rid of him seriously no cops because my city if you're known as a snitch you're in lots of eyes and people will legit hate me and shun me llol

111

Most Helpful Guy

• Really because people will hate you and shun You? The life I live is in the area of snitches don't get stitches they die. And I can tell you no one but a few will give you shit your a kid. Here are your choices. 1 go to police (best choice) 2 move out of state. 3 kill him and do life 4 be arrested do 10 to 20 5 end up dead. You know exactly what to do and if you don't do it right now then you choose that life and have no right to complain. Stop being a victim and embrace that bad ass warrior inside yoy

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You are a mino

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE