Help me get through this please?

so my boyfriend/ex of 11 months has hit me, robbed me, cheated, mirror his bad side on me (drinking problem, cheater, drug addict, lying for no reason. ect) he's been spiraling on things such as im an escort for hells angels? i know lol there's more like im cheating or i have more than one person in me like the movie split and he thinks i have one named daphne which is someone i recently introuduced to him lol... my aunt. he's made accounts of me insta and fb lol stolen my passwords and synced our emails stalked me to really find out where i lived one week into even knowing of him being alive lol in that week i left him cause i said i wasn't comfortable with "us" being a thing -he was 29 and i was 16-- im 17 now and he's 30. he sells stuff he shouldn't and uses it and makes him more eratic and he watches me through my windows to see who im gonna hangout with he's said im crazy like him cause he came up with another cra theroy mind you he's went manic before like happy crazy and his family put him in a phycward for a bit. he takes pams cause of his doctor and I've tried leaving him but he's even tried to kidnap me and he said it was cause he felt as tho i was gonna hide from him and never talk to him cause 4 hours before he tried putting bars in my coffee just what do i do to get rid of him seriously no cops because my city if you're known as a snitch you're in lots of eyes and people will legit hate me and shun me llol

111

Most Helpful Guy

• Really because people will hate you and shun You? The life I live is in the area of snitches don't get stitches they die. And I can tell you no one but a few will give you shit your a kid. Here are your choices. 1 go to police (best choice) 2 move out of state. 3 kill him and do life 4 be arrested do 10 to 20 5 end up dead. You know exactly what to do and if you don't do it right now then you choose that life and have no right to complain. Stop being a victim and embrace that bad ass warrior inside yoy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• @glue-sniffer you win best screen name of the day. Still laughing... It might be because I just woke up but that definitely made my morning lol

• Jesus get a restraining order and move away

• if i do that he will still come see me and hell go to jail then he will legit want me dead honestly when he tried to do the stuff with my coffee it would have legit killed me and he did that when 2 days ago i dumped him any time i push him away he gets crazy and moving is the same he's always watching somehow he new i was gonna move in with my mom who is 7 hours away and he legit lost his mind he slashed tires he wouldn't let me leave and he tried putting me in a crazy ward then he tried getting me arrested and he sped up multiple times this night and kept unbluckling my seat belt and he drove up to a boat lunch and said are we gonna go for a dip? cause 10 minutes before he was saying how he wanted to go for a dip and then it was i should and i said its too cold lets go to a pool and we pulled up to the boat launch

• You’ll be physically hurt or worse if you let him keep going. I’m serious, get a restraining order and move far, far away.

• Dump him as fast as u can girl no man should ever hit a woman end of.

• People won't give a damn if, you are dead so, call the cops asap. Try asking your family for help. Be on guard, 24 hours. Try contacting an organisation which helps women.

• Why is any of this funny? you're laughing all through the story... narcissistic borderline p. d.(s) yeah probably schizoid as well. Get the fuck away from him and call the police and. buy a gun

• What the actual fuck? Go to the police immediately and report his ass!

• You need to get as far away from this guy or you'll wind up dead

• If you can't do anything what others have said.. Then find a guy with who suits you and has enough bucks and muscles to take care of this maniac..

• One word "DISTANCE"

• Baby i know what you want and need

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!