My ex messaged me today?

My ex messaged me today, I haven't talked to him since June. We dated for 3 months before he told me he didn't want a relationship and that he just wante to be friend with 'benefits'. I told him no. Found out he cheated on me the whole time we were together, after breaking up.

He's a proud pothead, he got fired from McDonald's, high school dropout, lives with his grandma. But he was my first love and I still care for him.

He started off with 'hey', like ok hi, typical 'how are you's' conversation. Then he started asking things like 'so are you loud when you have sex because you have your own place now?'

I told him to back off, he said it was a normal conversation to him, I said it wasn't, and we started arguing. Fought for a half hour before I blocked him, I only let it go on so long because I had other frustrations so I took it out on him. Wrong place wrong time type thing.

Anyways, before we really started fighting, he had asked me about my job. I told him it wasn't his business. I'm worried that he's going to come up to my work and like stalk me. He already knew where I work.

Guess I'm just concerned that he's going to start drama. that's the type of person he is.

07

Most Helpful Guy

• You should remember
    He's your ex for a reason.
    Forgot your past otherwise it will mentally destroy you everyday

What Guys Said 6

• Hmmm... He might show up at work but u gotta handle him... He doesn't have much in his life so I think getting u back would make him happy... Or I might be wrong and he will be too lazy to show up... Either way just talk to him without getting angry and try to find out what he wants and answer him... I guess getting angry won't help... answer him calmly and it might work...

• He said he just wants to chat but he was asking me if I got loud, or how many guys I've been with since him. Like straight to that convo. I told him I'm not going back to him, and he said he liked older women anyways.

• Guess he's just horny thats all

• yeah that's him all the time. but he's mad at me for not talking to him.

• If he gets near you should get restraining order against him Because that's not right best if luck♥️

• I think it's all drama. My ex girlfriend been playing up too

• I think you should handle him carefully

• Get a restraining order

• I was thinking of that. If he comes up to my work I'm going to.

• yeah, we actually had a few laughs about it. I can pm you details about it but it's too inappropriate for public lol, he was just ridiculous

• Haha please do I'm very interested

• My girlfriend's ex was like that, he kept calling her, and standing outside her window, he even got his mother to call her once, because he missed her so much. But I got a little annoyed of his bullshit, so I went out one night when he was standing outside, and beat him with a bat.

What Girls Said 0