Should I stay with my boyfriend after he reveals he depressed & having suicidal thoughts?

We’ve been together 2 years. Lately things have been weird between us. I just noticed a awkwardness that developed. When I asked what was going on, he told me how he’s been feeling and the thoughts he’s been having and that he’s tired of lying and pretending everything is okay. Everything he said made sense and I understood how it was effecting our relationship. I just now don’t know what to do or how to help him. He’s not the kind To go to
therapy or take any medication. So I thought just being there as a supportive girlfriend and constantly reminding him that I love & support him , would be enough. But lately I’ve been finding that really draining because I’m no longer getting my emotional needs meet. The relationship became one sided, we do talk a lot more and have sex but it just doesn’t feel like a relationship anymore. I know I sound a little selfish and I wanna stick this out for us. He talks about us getting married and having kids once he’s better. But right now it’s a very confusing situation & sometimes I feel that supporting him as a friend will be better for the both of us. But I don’t wanna regret that decisions. Opinions?
8
5