I want my ex boyfriend back. Should I do this no contact rule? Or should I just continue to be friends and remain calm and hope he comes around?

Background: my ex and I were together for 5 months. Everything was perfect for the most part. Never fought up until we both got drunk. We fought about something so dumb it's not worth mentioning. He blocked me on Instagram. Unfriended me on fb the instant after we argued. Even blocked me on his phone. Eventuallly he unblocked my on his iPhone a week later after no contact. Said he was over it. As I was too. So for the last 2-3 weeks. We have been hanging out on and off, keeping it super chill. We will kick it at his house and work on our cars or hang with his family. We have had great sex many times since then. He will go cold turkey on me and not answer back to my text for a day or 2. Which is fine. I don't get upset with him about it or bring it up. But in reality it does upset me. He still has me block social media too.. smh. Yesterday he contacted me and I didn't reply (since he won't reply back to me sometimes. I figured. Why reply to him) Should I do this no contact rule? Or should I just continue to be friends and remain calm and hope he comes arounds?

02

What Guys Said 2

• No contact rule, but everyone thinks differently.

• How much no contact time is appropriate given the circumstances?

• I'd say until you're sure he wants things to work things out between you guys. Of course it can be difficult. Been there done that.

• Make sure he's committed to you instead of someone else

• yes lol

What Girls Said 0