What legal action can a man take if a woman doesn't want the Father to have a relationship with his children?

what legal action can be used for fathers who want to be involved? Court often pick sides and aren't much of any kind of help

A lot of Women don't want the Father of the kids to be involved with the kids and in the kids lives.
they seek to ensure hurtby keeping kids away from the man and want either another man who is not the father of the kids to play daddy when the real father is kept away from the kids. some Women don't want kids to
have a good relationship with real father. .. so what legal action can be used for fathers who want to be involved?

If my ex want I will allow him access
I will definitely use kids to hurt ex
GirlGuy
3
1