What legal action can a man take if a woman doesn't want the Father to have a relationship with his children?

what legal action can be used for fathers who want to be involved? Court often pick sides and aren't much of any kind of help

A lot of Women don't want the Father of the kids to be involved with the kids and in the kids lives.
they seek to ensure hurtby keeping kids away from the man and want either another man who is not the father of the kids to play daddy when the real father is kept away from the kids. some Women don't want kids to
have a good relationship with real father. .. so what legal action can be used for fathers who want to be involved?

• If my ex want I will allow him access
  • I will definitely use kids to hurt ex

31

What Girls Said 3

• If he's a good father, then of course he's welcome to have a relationship with his children. I'd only keep them from him if he hurt them (emotionally counts).

I think men can file for joint custody right? The court wouldn't be able to refuse unless they found a good reason.

• Get a good lawyer.
    My dad is divorce/children's rights lawyer and he has a case right now where the dad wants full-custody. The mother is crazy and can't even take care of herself.
    He's totally winning the case though. Very happy for the dad, because he's a very loving father.

For the question, I will allow him access, unless I think he's harmful to them in any way.

• Women whether you like it or not, you will always bring a little boy in to the world. You can't stop complaining about your son and how much work on raising sons and the disappointment felt when you heard about the Sex
      how miserable it is for women to raise a son. unless you abort only then you can stop by having a son

• What are you talking about? I thought the question was about divorce.

• If my ex want I will allow him access

• Please if you can be as kind as to
      vote it would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance

What Guys Said 1

• Married or no?

• how does the situation look for previously married men and children

• That depends on whether or not he was abusive (to the woman or children) if he was it's pretty much the same boat, if he wasn't the woman cannot keep him from them unless he is a criminal or becomes abusive, usually that one ends in partial custody.