He's trying to make me jealous... why?

I was dating this guy but I cut him off after he told me he were talking to other girls. At first I didn't know what to feel but then I knew I deserve better then to be an option. I expressed that to him then said my goodbyes. He immediately responded saying "goodbye... it's not that easy with me". The next day I had went out with my friends to blow steam off & try to forget about him. He viewed all my snaps I made, last night I seen him post a picture of this girl then followed up with a video of the girl in her panties only shaking her butt. I don't know if he's trying to make me jealous or what? I'm starting to believe all the things he told me was a lie. Introduicnf
me to his mom, his close friends, even venting to me about traumatic life experience witness his father die in front of him to recently reconnected with his mom because she was in and out of him and his sister life. He even called me crying saying how he doesn't want to live & how I'm the only girl he's ever been with that he can trust with his life.

Now he's posting videos like that? I don't get how someone that claims they love and care for you would do something spiteful like that to intentionally hurt you. I haven't reached out nor have I looked at anything else nor will I. I feel very disrespected & like he took advantage of me in a way...

02

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 0