I am so bored after my breakup?

It’s been one month since a guy broke up with me. I was sad initially and I still am but more than sadness it’s this empty boring feeling. As if there is really nothing exciting in life anymore. No one to shower you with importance and quicken ur heart beat. Dull dull dull !
What to do

Most Helpful Guy

• hahaha, I found after a break up, I found all this time that I would used to spend on her, to just do nothing, it gets so boring hahaha, ahh you just find something to distract yourself with, like a new hobby, I started to draw in the new found time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Find hobbies.
    Grab your girlfriends and go to cafes, restaurants and bars (but do not expect to find a serious partner from bars although chatting is fun), take a few dance classes, etc.
    On your off days, plan ahead where you want to go.
    If it's just you, go for it.

What Guys Said 4

• Find a new boyfriend? Get back with the old one? Try a new hobby? Do something you haven't done yet?

• Try to go for you hobbies, Hangout with friends and try to take your care more over... Search for else other oneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

• Yeah you will feel bored until you find new Crush, its natural

• find a new one ;)

What Girls Said 1

• i started PC πŸ’» gaming after a bad break up πŸ˜‚ for exactly the same reason what you feel. but i started it after some days of break up n i was over it really fast cos the good online community.
    ~ university time β™ŽοΈ