I am so bored after my breakup?

Itโ€™s been one month since a guy broke up with me. I was sad initially and I still am but more than sadness itโ€™s this empty boring feeling. As if there is really nothing exciting in life anymore. No one to shower you with importance and quicken ur heart beat. Dull dull dull !
What to do

Most Helpful Guy

• hahaha, I found after a break up, I found all this time that I would used to spend on her, to just do nothing, it gets so boring hahaha, ahh you just find something to distract yourself with, like a new hobby, I started to draw in the new found time.

Most Helpful Girl

• Find hobbies.
    Grab your girlfriends and go to cafes, restaurants and bars (but do not expect to find a serious partner from bars although chatting is fun), take a few dance classes, etc.
    On your off days, plan ahead where you want to go.
    If it's just you, go for it.

What Guys Said 4

• Find a new boyfriend? Get back with the old one? Try a new hobby? Do something you haven't done yet?

• Try to go for you hobbies, Hangout with friends and try to take your care more over... Search for else other one๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

• Yeah you will feel bored until you find new Crush, its natural

• find a new one ;)

What Girls Said 1

• i started PC ๐Ÿ’ป gaming after a bad break up ๐Ÿ˜‚ for exactly the same reason what you feel. but i started it after some days of break up n i was over it really fast cos the good online community.
    ~ university time โ™Ž๏ธ