What are your opinions on someone who does drugs?

What are your opinions on people who do drugs?

I do heroin and meth.no problem.never tried weed but curious about salvia.

opinions?

78

Most Helpful Girl

• My opinion is that there is a difference between users and addicts. Users are people who use drugs recreationally, and not to fill a void in their life or run from their problems. Addicts are most often users who used for the wrong reasons, and have lost control. They no longer control the drugs, the drugs control them. And it's easy to go from being a user to being an addict, which is why it's so important to keep yourself in check.

I use drugs. For fun and for personal exploration. I'm not ashamed or shy to talk about it. Anyone who knows me on a personal level knows that about me, including my parents. They're parents, so yeah they worry about me. They would worry even if I weren't involved in the drug world. But they don't trip because they know I'm not stupid about it. They know I'm as responsible as it's possible to be when it comes to my hobbies and 'vices' and social life. I'm not lazy, I don't blow money on drugs or random crap when I have other obligations, I take care of my responsibilities and live life the same way everyone else does. I don't take anything I'm unsure of or pop random pills I don't know the first thing about. I research and educate myself on everything I try and intend to try. I've done just about every drug you can think of, except for acid and salvia [which I fully intend to try at least once], heroin, and some of the more obscure psychedelics. I've learned from each and every one of them, and enjoyed most of my experiences thus far. I've done most of them muuultiple times over the last several years, INCLUDING meth, and nothing has a hold on me or ever has. Some might say I'm cocky in saying that, that that's something someone with a problem would say. But I think it's pretty evident that I'm not 'lost' in that world. I'm pretty firmly planted in this one and flit back and forth between the two as I please.

I think that you're going to live your life the way you want to. I don't judge people for their choices, and I'm not going to sit here and lecture you. I can only hope that you're a user, and not an addict. I also hope that you're not under the influence of heroin and meth at the same time, because that's EXTREMELY dangerous and irresponsible. You should never mix uppers and downers like that, especially ones of that strength. One thing drug-related that I will never be involved with is shooting up. There are way too many risks involved. I don't have a problem with needles at all, but the idea of injecting a foreign substance into my bloodstream weirds me the f.uck out. Especially since with those drugs, it's VERY difficult to ever know for sure exactly what you're getting, even buying from the same dealer every time, because they don't always get their product from the same source. I don't even like getting vaccines. I hope that's the case for you as well. Slamming dope and heroin are near impossible to do casually for recreation. So I hope that if you're doing it at all, that you're smoking them.

What Guys Said 8

• As others have said, I like to keep drug users out of my life... I know a few people who do them or have done them, but I've known them for a while and I trust them, and they don't do it around me so I mean, if that's what they want to do, then so be it... It's there life. There's a whole lot of better things to do with yourself tho. Why inflict such harm on your body?

I would never do drugs, they're terrible and do nothing but harm you. Even weed I don't really get it, it's illegal for one, so automatically that pops a little light on in my head to stay away from it. I realize it's not all that bad, but really, it can't be GOOD for you either. I don't see the point in wasting my time or money on it, when I'm fine with life as it is. I can "appreciate a concert" for example, just fine without dope. I still feel so alive and naturally "high" during such exciting times. It's what life is about... enjoying those special moments that are few and far between, and remembering it for months and years to come.

Idk I can enjoy life without poisoning my body with such substances. I have better things to do that waste time, money, and my personal well-being on drugs.

• Honesty - You're crazy and the long term effects from those things are not worth it at all.

Best thing is to quit now, get what ever help you need to if you can't do it on your on, but in the end it's really not worth it.

• God, I hope he doesn't go on welfare.

• They could be doing something better with their time and life.

• You're a loser. That's all my opinions are for a meth and heroin user. Some other drugs are fine but those just idiotic.

• Depends what you mean by 'do'.

• Well I tend to keep people who do drugs out of my life.

• I stick to natural drugs. I'm almost certain that natural drugs like weed, salvia and mushrooms can actually improve your life if used right. Chemical drugs like meth just seem to cover everything up.

Im only guessing but you smoke heroin right? be very careful because it's very physically addictive.

What Girls Said 6

• they are a waste of money and time. that's all I can say. others will have differing opinions and generally drugs screw over your life, at my work there's so many crack heads that come into steal stuff and their faces are all patchy with scars from abusing drugs, I wonder why people don't have any common sense these days.

• I can respect someone who does weed or salvia,it doesn't make them a bad person or mean they are dumb.Weed is just weed,I don't know much about Salvia,but I've heard it isn't harmful.I have plenty of friends who do weed and quite a few who are dealers.Technically not even a "drug"

Pill popping,have done it,nothing special about it.I could be a top pill dealer in my area because my mom has so many hard pills it's ridiculous.She gets prescribed left and right but never uses them so they go to waste.I could make mad money,especially considering I've sold to someone who didn't have a clue about street value.dumbass.paid so much for a pill that isn't even worth it.

Drinking.I see no appeal on drinking and there are people who drink casually and then those who drink because that is the only way to have fun.I rather hang out with those who drink casually.I don't drink.

Caffeine.I don't drink caffeinated drinks.It's worse than weed heehee

Now about the "other" drugs.Heroin,meth,cocaine etc,those are bad choices,which lead to bad lifestyles.I would never associate myself with people who do those drugs.Call me stuck up,call me full of myself,but I just wouldn't want to.

• I agree with littletad. All drugs are stupid to use *just not the one for medical uses-those actually have a reason to be needed* There is no real reason to use drugs. People just do it so they can get away from life & their problems in my opinion.

• im a stoner myself and f*** .. weed isn't even a drug lol. salvia is a trip it last for about 30 secs its not worth your money its like shrooms but it goes away in a sec.

• well personally heroin and meth ADDICTS id prefer to keep out of my life,

but if its just an every great once in a while thing than I don't care I have don't meth a couple times but I don't like what it does to people so I stoped

• "I do heroin and meth.no problem.never tried weed"

Anyone else find that statement hard to believe?

If you want messed up organs, teeth, skin, etc... continue with the meth use.

Heroin is a crazy drug. A cousin of mine was running from the police after he stole an S-10 while on Heroin. He was running across the top of an old mill, climbed over razor wire, jumped off the rough of the building and was held at gun point. From the same drug addiction he lost his kid, his wife, both of his jobs, and his appearance. He lost his future due to felonies and other infractions while under the influence.

That is not glamorous to me in the least bit nor is it worth getting high for an hour or two.

Never would I risk my job, my kids, my future for a needle, or a smoke. I don't associate with people that do so because I have a very well established reputation. I don't want that smudged because of a stupid mistake.

I feel sorry for those that do become addicts as it only makes me think of my cousins.