How can I get my girlfriend?

to give me head... she does it from time to time as like a reward for being a really good boyfriend, but she's on that time and I respect that, she says she likes to do it, but each time I ask I feel guilty about it and worry she's not into it at all, which then I'd rather her just say no forget it... thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Oral is a big part of great sex and it seems there is some of that lacking here. You don't mention if you do or don't give her oral? That could make a difference also.

Just remember the easist way to always have great sex is communication. If the both of you know what the other wants, likes, dislikes etc things go a lot smoother.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I def go down on her. do anything and everything she wants...even help pay her bills and drive her around when she needs since she got a DUI and lost her license. she was all into it, tho she said I was the 1st boyfriend she liked to blow, then she got sick for like 13 months and now she's only out for her?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• By some flavoured lube. I wasn't that keen on giving head to my ex, because of the taste, etc. and he bought some flavoured lube (kiwi and watermelon :D) , and I enjoyed giving head more because it tasted yummy. If its not the taste she'd grossed out about then maybe she just doesn't like the idea of doing it?

1|0
    0|0
  • Um...sorry to say,but if she enjoyed doing it,she wouldn't only give it to you as a reward.I would never let a guy go down on me but without a doubt,I would give,he wouldn't even have to ask...because I'm not selfish.

You can't make someone enjoy giving oral...and I think it's crappy that you have to ask and feel guilty about it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• ok let me let you this f*** that bitch

0|0
    3|0

Recommended myTakes