How can I get my girlfriend?

to give me head... she does it from time to time as like a reward for being a really good boyfriend, but she's on that time and I respect that, she says she likes to do it, but each time I ask I feel guilty about it and worry she's not into it at all, which then I'd rather her just say no forget it... thoughts?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Oral is a big part of great sex and it seems there is some of that lacking here. You don't mention if you do or don't give her oral? That could make a difference also.

Just remember the easist way to always have great sex is communication. If the both of you know what the other wants, likes, dislikes etc things go a lot smoother.

• Yeah, I def go down on her. do anything and everything she wants...even help pay her bills and drive her around when she needs since she got a DUI and lost her license. she was all into it, tho she said I was the 1st boyfriend she liked to blow, then she got sick for like 13 months and now she's only out for her?