Should I think that my ex never loved me since he deleted our photos right away?

58

Most Helpful Guy

• lol no. Guys sometimes do these things quickly as a way to protect themselves from too much pain; it's like taking a bandage off quickly or getting into a cold swimming pool quickly. Hanging onto a girl's pictures once you find out it's not going to work out between you is not good for the health.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think maybe he might have cared, but he is moving on and doesn't want the reminders. sometimes people block things like that out in order for the hurt to go away.