Should I think that my ex never loved me since he deleted our photos right away?

58

What Guys Said 8

• lol no. Guys sometimes do these things quickly as a way to protect themselves from too much pain; it's like taking a bandage off quickly or getting into a cold swimming pool quickly. Hanging onto a girl's pictures once you find out it's not going to work out between you is not good for the health.

• You can't be sure he never done so.
    probably you hurt him somehow & he told ya he'll delete them.

• You basing someone's love on deleting photos... hmmm

• No. He's probably just hurt.

• How would we know?

He could have just been hurt by it and be trying to forget you or he's mad at you.

• Not really , maybe he will not get over it until he delete it

• Probably

• Is he a sensitive guy

What Girls Said 5

• No. People cope differently. For some it's easy to get over someone by eliminating physical memories of them. It's just a coping mechanism.

• I think maybe he might have cared, but he is moving on and doesn't want the reminders. sometimes people block things like that out in order for the hurt to go away.

• Men, sometimes delete the photos of you two together simply because they don't want your memory to haunt them. Loving someone you can't have is the worst!

• Maybe he got rid of them fast because if it sits there it's just a constant reminder and ouch!.

• No Everybody does that n that doesn't show that he has never loved u